Friday, January 3, 2014

Thinking Ahead to Christmas 2014

I know, we just got past Christmas, but I don't want to go through what I did this time.  I waited until the last minute to finish up the handmade presents.  I was up late at night wishing I had started earlier.  This year I am starting earlier.  I did stockings for my husband's family.  I did several treat bags with different kinds of candy and a memory/scrapbook for each family.  I see so many wonderful videos and posts for treat containers through the year, so I thought I would make something every week or so and put them in stockings.  The candy I will wait until December to add.  I purchased some stockings today.  I love clearance and getting them at 75% off is great.  I will buy a few more if they still have them next time I go.  Hopefully they will be marked down even more.  This past Christmas I made the nugget box I saw on Connie Stewart's YouTube and blog, a post it note holder I have seen on several YouTube channels, a mini album that can be spread out on a desk for display, and some various treat bags with candy with cute toppers made with Stampin' Up! punches.  I wish I had remembered to take pictures of everything.  Too little sleep I guess.  As I complete projects for the stockings, I will post them here.  Most if not all with be CASE'd (copy and share everything), and I will be posting back to where I found the inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment