Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Everything Will Be Okay

I am just loving this Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper you can get for free.  You can get a package for free when you spend $50.00, before shipping and taxes, during our big Sale-A-Bration event.  You have until March 31st to place your order.  Keep checking back to see cards made with the other designs in this paper pack. 

For this card, I sponged Crisp Cantaloupe on the resist paper and layered it on Whisper White.  I used Crisp Cantaloupe ink to stamp my sentiment from our stamp set, Really Good Greetings.  Stampin' UP! has a wonderful thick bakers twine in our 2013-2015 in colors.  I used my Big Shot and my Chalk Talk Framelits to cut out the sentiment and popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment